.Net Developer at the Accent Support Center?
At the Accent Support Center we develop a wide range of applications to grow as a leader in the temporary labour industry. ASC? Headquarter of the House of HR with the most known company Accent.
In this function you will be a key player in the development of web-based applications for both internal and external end-users.
You will mainly work with your development colleagues within the team or the project. You will be involved in daily Scrum meetings, grooming sessions for working out the high level user stories, planning meetings for defining the task breakdowns and retrospective meetings to discuss the past sprint.
Of course you will have a lot of bilateral communication with your Lead Developer and other team members.
How a regular day looks like?
As a Software Developer you are co-responsible for the quality of the software code, together with your team members. It is very important that you understand and apply the code guidelines and quality standards.
• Most often you will work for a project.
• You’re good at translating and implementing user stories, of course with the assistance of your team members.
• It is very important that you understand and apply the code guidelines and quality standards. As we grow on an international level, quality is one of our hot topics.
• You take the effort in documenting your code in a technical analysis.
• It’s preferable that you have some basis Scrum knowledge or experience.
• As we work with very tight deadlines, you really have to be committed to achieve the sprint goal.
• You will need to implement unit tests for your developed user stories.
• We really want you to improve your knowledge (assisted by team members, courses, documentation...).
And you are?
o Bachelor or Master degree in ICT.
o As we use the Microsoft development stack, experience in .Net development is necessary. Knowledge of concepts like microservices, containers, CQRS or Domain Driven Design is certainly a plus.
o We expect from you a strong knowledge in some of the following technologies/languages: c#, .NET, Entity framework, WebAPI, LINQ, NuGet, Typescript, css, npm, Gulp, VSTS, Git.
o Agile development is not a secret for you.
o You speak Dutch fluently and you’re good at English.
o As a developer it goes without saying that you have an analytical and structured mindset.
o You take your responsibilities and you have a feeling for sense of urgency.
o You’re a team player, not a lonely developer.
o You’ve got enough emotional intelligence to move your brains into the brains of the client.
o Above all, you have a positive mindset.
What can you expect from us?
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team, eat together in a modern lunch area where you can play ping pong with your colleagues and go on teambuilding weekend every year!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucketlist.
Flex hours! Even not possible to have a bad hairday!
Motivating salary package!