Our Group, House of HR, is a fast-growing pocket multinational with a fierce entrepreneurial spirit in the field of specialist recruitment and engineering consulting, connecting people’s talents and dreams with successful companies.
Our group is very well positioned to implement its growth strategy based on its entrepreneurial model: developing a double service offering of specialist staffing and engineering consulting in all major European markets, while giving company founders and management the opportunity to keep a significant share in each brand’s future growth and success.
We are now jointly working on the creation of a €2 billion company by 2020 with the aim and determination of making an impact on the future of work and HR services, combining the convenience and speed of technology with the warmth and talent of human contribution.
Together we are stronger and we can change people’s lives, one job at a time, because… we love what we do!
You will be part of our corporate Finance team – and directly reporting to the Corporate Controlling & Treasury Manager. Curious about how your days will be filled?
• Key role in potential refinancings
• Main contact person to build and sustain relationships with existing and new investors & lenders
• Roll-out of a cash forecasting module throughout the group
• Establish and maintain treasury policies
• Cash and liquidity management i.e. you will be the key contact person for cash flow analysis both historically as forecasted
• Financial Risk management
• M&A support from treasury point of view
• You will be responsible for the treasury analyst who supports you in your daily activities
• Launching & monitoring group treasury projects (f.e. we currently have DSO challenge for the different labels of the group)
How our perfect candidate looks like?
Next to that is all starts with the right attitude and willingness to learn and invest in your own development.
• Master degree in economics/business engineering/…
• Min 2y relevant experience, preferably in an international environment
• Hands-on & dynamic person
• Excellent communication skills
• Very accurate
• Able to coach more junior people
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge of MS office packages – experience with Power BI is a plus
The team you will be joining is a lean and mean team of very young professionals with an enthusiastic mindset.
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucketlist.
Flex hours! Even not possible to have a bad hairday!
Motivating salary package!