Risk & ESG Manager at House Of HR?
House of HR? A leading HR service provider focused on Specialized Talent Solutions and Engineering & Consulting and a fast-growing multinational with a fierce entrepreneurial spirit operating through 8 powerhouses, supported by digital brands and apps.
You will become part of our corporate Risk and Internal Audit team and will report to the Risk and Internal Audit manager.
How a regular day looks like as Risk & ESG Manager?
She/he will assist the Head of the department and the Risk and Internal Audit manager to oversee the practice and further development of the Group governance and enterprise risk management program.
The main objectives of this program are to:
• establish a detailed risk management methodology appropriate to the powerhouses’ s needs and help them to implement and to maintain it;
• implement and manage group insurance programs to optimize coverage and to mitigate risks;
• apply a risk-based approach to define, validate and execute the internal audit plan with the support of the designated audit firm;
• develop a group sustainability strategy and reporting, taking into account evolving regulations as well as good corporate governance;
• communicate and advice powerhouses on the use of risk management and internal controls techniques;
• animate (local) risk and internal audit review meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
• Participate in the development of the enterprise risk management and insurance processes;
• Follow-up the execution of the audit plan and participate to the validation of audit reports and follow-up of internal audit recommendations;
• Develop the Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) approach, by developing policies, setting up goals and targets, allocating resources and responsibilities and working out specific sustainable actions;
• Prepare briefing presentations, meeting minutes and audit committee materials;
• Any other duties as assigned by senior manager.
And you are?
• Master or other relevant advanced management degree or diploma in Business Management, Engineering, Finance, Risk Management, Internal Audit or related field
• 3-5 years proven track record of experience in risk management, internal audit, insurances and/or sustainability, ideally gained in the recruitment sector
• Ability to operate effectively in a cross-cultural environment
• Fluency in English and Dutch in both oral and written. German and French is a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office products
• Willing to learn and contribute in areas beyond formal job description
What you can expect from us?
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team, eat together in a modern lunch area where you can play ping pong with your colleagues and go on teambuilding weekend every year!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development?
Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact! Welcome on board!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucket list.
Flex hours! Even not possible to have a bad hair day!
Motivating salary package!