QA Engineer at FIVE76?
At FIVE76 we develop a wide range of applications to grow as a leader in the temporary labour industry. Five76? Headquarter of the House of HR with Accent as the most known company. In this function you will be a key player in the testing and quality assurance of web-based applications for both internal and external end-users. https://www.houseofhr.com/.
How a regular day looks like as QA engineer?
As a QA Engineer you are co-responsible for the quality of the software code, together with your team members. To grow in this responsibility, we expect you to perform the following tasks:
• You understand and apply testing techniques to manual test design.
• You can pair up with developers to design automated checks.
• To discover the application you se exploratory testing.
• When a bug is found you log it as detailed as possible.
• You’re eager to learn about automated testing, we use the Selenium framework for that. You look for ways to improve our test automation architecture and maintaining in C#.
• It’s preferable that you have some basis Scrum knowledge or experience.
• You have experience with SQL scripts and XML data.
• As we work with very tight deadlines, you really have to be committed to achieve the sprint goal.
• We really want you to improve your knowledge (assisted by team members, courses, documentation...)
And you are?
o A first experience in both manual as automated testing is necessary.
o If you know about Selenium, you get bonus points.
o Agile development is not a secret for you.
o You speak Dutch fluently and you’re good at English.
o As a tester it goes without saying that you have an analytical and structured mindset.
o You take your responsibilities and you have a feeling for sense of urgency.
o You have a critical mindset and you’re able to work independently.
o Communication and diplomacy, are you good at it?
o You’ve got enough emotional intelligence to move your brains into the brains of the client.
o Above all, you have a positive mindset.
What you can expect from us?
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team, eat together in a modern lunch area where you can play ping pong with your colleagues and go on teambuilding weekend every year!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32 days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucketlist.
Flex hours! Even not possible to have a bad hairday!
Motivating salary package!