Our Group, House of HR, is a fast-growing pocket multinational with a fierce entrepreneurial spirit in the field of specialist recruitment and engineering consulting, connecting people’s talents and dreams with successful companies.
Our group is very well positioned to implement its growth strategy based on its entrepreneurial model: developing a double service offering of specialist staffing and engineering consulting in all major European markets, while giving company founders and management the opportunity to keep a significant share in each brand’s future growth and success.
We are now jointly working on the creation of a €2 billion company by 2020 with the aim and determination of making an impact on the future of work and HR services, combining the convenience and speed of technology with the warmth and talent of human contribution.
Together we are stronger and we can change people’s lives, one job at a time, because… we love what we do!
You will be part of our corporate Finance team. Curious about how your days will be filled?
* You will support the monthly closing activity which consists of the preparation and review of the monthly reporting packages for each local entity of the Group (report including P&L figures, BS, CF statement and several KPI’s)
• You will be able to optimize the monthly closing process
• You will perform a quarterly detailed review on the general ledger movements in the P&L and BS of the entities
• You will prepare a quarterly/monthly report including a detail of the elements below EBITDA (depreciations, financial result, extraordinary result)
• You will assist with the integration of new acquisitions in Tagetik (our consolidation and reporting software) if needed
• You will assist with the set-up/design of new/existing reports in Tagetik and PowerBI
• You will give support for the yearly budgeting process
• You will give support during the quarterly closings under IFRS
• You will assist in ad hoc projects
• You will report to the two Senior Corporate Controllers
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree (preferable in economics)
• 0-3 years experience (preferable in a financial function)
• Knowledge of accounting is a plus
• Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus, but can also be learned
• Knowledge of Excel is a must
• Pro-active, efficient and hands-on
• Knows how to prioritize and cope with deadlines
• Works detailed and accurate
• Speaks fluent English
The team you will be joining is a lean and mean team of very young professionals with an enthusiastic mindset.
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the group and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucketlist.