House of HR continuously redefines the world of human resources management according to the needs and opportunities that arise across geographic and disciplinary boundaries.
The group offers a wide range of HR solutions, with subsidiaries in temping recruitment with a focus on general staffing (TimePartner & Zaquensis), specialised staffing (Accent & Covebo) and engineering/consulting (Abylsen, Continu, Redmore, TEC Alliance and Vialegis).
The group has offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland and Romania – with concrete expansion plans across Europe.
House of HR has approximately 2,475 in-house employees and achieved a consolidated sales turnover of €1,435 million in 2017
Together we are stronger and we can change people’s lives, one job at a time, because… we love what we do!
The group introduced a Governance and Enterprise Risk Management Program during 2016. The goal is to offer the ability to assess and mitigate risks as well as value-added auditing by optimizing systems, processes and efficiencies with engaged companies.
Group Risk and Internal Audit department has recently acquired a professional risk management software with the main objectives:
• Single platform to manage risk management, internal controls and internal audit with a consolidated view by companies, processes, risk categories…
• Consolidation of risk management activities: risk map, risk assessment, action plan, KRI, risk dashboard, reporting…
• Internal audit coordination: creation audit plan, audit execution, recommendations follow-up…
The implementation of this tool will be started first on Corporate level and afterward a ramp-up deployment will be conducted for entities depending on maturity and availability.
She/he will work on the project of implementation and functional deployment of the software with corporate project team.
The main objectives are to:
• Participate to the relation and coordination of actions with key stakeholders including eFront (vendor) project team and EY internal audit team.
• Support the implementation of Risk management, internal audit and internal control modules including data uploads, dashboard creation and reporting definition.
• Depending on when the candidate will join the company, she/he could participate to several phases of the implementation:
• Parametrization of tool architecture: technical set-up, grouping axis (process, country, company…), access rights…
• Analysis of all group company risk matrices in order to define a common risk type framework, shared process levels …
• Description of existing/potential risks and controls in place
• Apply a risk-based approach in order to develop the internal audit plan by using a common framework for both risk and control processes
• Define suitable dashboard and reporting for risk management and internal audit activities
• Preparation of the upload of risk and internal audit historical data
• Testing different phases of the implementation according to the specifications defined with the vendor
At House of HR we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a human organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to start your career as part of a global team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies within our group, we want to meet you.