Our Group, House of HR, is a fast-growing pocket multinational with a fierce entrepreneurial spirit in the field of specialist recruitment and engineering consulting, connecting people’s talents and dreams with successful companies.
At our Accent Support Center we develop a wide range of applications to grow as a leader in the temporary labour industry. Accent Support Center? Headquarter of the House of HR with the most known company Accent. A Shared Service Center providing scalable solutions for IT, Finance, HR, Procurement, Facility, Fleet, Social Law, Safety and Marketing.
Are you ready to seize an opportunity to drive leading technology solutions and to help our customers companies to have real world impact? Do you thrive by mentoring and leading by example? Are you passionate about accelerating digital transformation in fast moving organizations and ready for the opportunity to change the world one project at a time?
If so, the Application Development Manager position – ADM - in the Accent Support Organization is for you!
- As an ADM, you will be part of a thriving developer team (+40FTE) that constantly is looking for ways to improve our customers experience, software development goals and optimal use of cloud & mobile technology.
- Work with (internal) customers to identify business requirements. Architect and review innovative solutions using the most recent technologies. Continually learn and grow professionally.
- Take a leadership role on projects Mentor team members to share your knowledge and experience.
Sounds like a challenge ? Let’s talk!
• Bachelor or Master degree in ICT
• 3+ years of ADM experience.
• Agile development is a must for you.
• As we use the Microsoft development stack, experience in .Net development is necessary. Knowledge of concepts like micro services, containers, CQRS or Domain Driven Design is therefore certainly a must.
• We expect from you a good understanding of some of the following technologies/languages: c#, .NET, Entity framework, LINQ, Typescript, npm, Gulp , Git.
• Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle & related toolset such as Nuget, Octopus VSTS is a plus
• Good understanding of common development practices (design principles, design patterns, git, unit testing, code documentation, ... )
• You take your responsibilities and you have a feeling for sense of urgency.
• You’re a team player.
• You’ve got enough emotional intelligence to move your brains into the brains of your team members.
• You speak Dutch fluently and you’re good at English.
• Above all, you have a positive mindset.
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team, eat together in a modern lunch area where you can play ping pong with your colleagues and go on teambuilding weekend every year!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge?
A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? You like to be promoted? Welcome on board!
Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucketlist.
Flex hours! Even not possible to have a bad hairday!
Motivating salary package!