Corporate Accountant from A to Z
As a corporate accountant, you are responsible for the accounting of part of the corporate entities. The corporate entities are composed of 4 legal entities: the House of HR, the House of Finance, the House of Pledge and the House of Invest.
- The House of HR is a company gathering all corporate projects and cross-charging them, through management fees, to our subsidiaries.
- The House of Finance is the financing company, having an external debt on the balance sheet, which is also (partially) refinanced to our subsidiaries.
- The House of Pledge is a holding entity with minor activity.
- The House of Invest is composed of all digital initiatives, for which Research and Development is the key word.
You are responsible for 2 entities for the accounting from A to Z:
- Posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. Considering the nature of the entities (as described above), this mainly relates to A/P. A/R is limited to intercompany invoicing.
- Posting and reconciling the information received from the external payroll agency (Partena).
- Posting and reconciling the interests of the external and intercompany loans extracted via Cashforce.
- The monthly/quarterly declarations of VAT, tax, etc. Knowledge of VAT and tax, including intra-community transactions as we have several foreign suppliers, is a must.
- A quarterly preparation of the fees to be charged to our subsidiaries.
- The monthly closing of these entities, including:
- Review of budget-actual comparison and meeting with the responsible departments, together with the accountant supervisor;
- Review and recording of provision for invoices to be received, interest to be paid, etc. based on these meetings;
- Upload and review of the monthly trial balance and intercompany transactions to the group software (Tagetik)
- Review and reconciliation of intercompany differences with our subsidiaries.
- Involvement in the yearly budget exercise.
- Ad hoc preparation of several requests, such as preparation of information for the remuneration committee, completion of tax requirements, etc.
- Yearly preparation of the financial statements, report and minutes Board of Directors, minutes Shareholders Meeting.
You work independently with a high quality standard and will report to the accounting supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in accounting (or equated)
- Has a first experience in a similar role (4-6 years of experience)
- Fluently in Dutch, basic knowledge English
- Hands-on experience with MS Office
- Knowledge of Navision or Business Central
- Knowledge of VAT and tax
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Eager to learn
- Working part-time is possible
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team, eat together in a modern lunch area where you can play ping pong with your colleagues and go on teambuilding weekend every year!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge? A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? Welcome on board! Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucketlist.
Motivating salary package!