For the consolidation of our group, we are looking for additional support to strengthen our team!
The consolidation team is currently composed of 2 senior consolidation officers and the Consolidation Manager. The House of HR is composed of approximately 100 legal entities which can be grouped in 10 subconsolidations. Considering the set-up of a quarterly consolidation process (preferably going to monthly) and the strict timing associated with this, the team can use an additional team member.
What will you do?
• You will support the monthly closing activities, including reasonability checks on balance sheet and P&L and intercompany reconciliation. You will discuss any discrepancy noted during your review with the local entities.
• You will prepare the sub consolidation of the entities allocated to you and perform the necessary checks.
• You will report to the Consolidation Manager.
• You are pro-active, efficient and hands-on.
• You will invest in obtaining knowledge of the BI software (Tagetik) used for consolidation and reporting purposes and will be able to work with this software in an efficient way.
• You will assist in the review of the year-end reporting of the subsidiaries, including review of the disclosures.
You work independently with a high quality standard and will report to the Consolidation manager.
• University degree (preferable applied economics or similar)
• Knowledge of consolidation and accounting
• Knowledge of Excel
• Interested in IFRS. Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
• Knows how to prioritize and cope with deadlines
• Works detailed and accurate
• Speaks fluent English
You are looking for a dynamic environment with a personal touch? We are a young team, eat together in a modern lunch area where you can play ping pong with your colleagues and go on teambuilding weekend every year!
Opportunity to continuously invest in knowledge? A challenging environment which contributes to personal development? Welcome on board! Opportunity to contribute to the entity and make an impact!
32days of holiday! You can already start dreaming of which destinations you should eliminate first from your bucketlist.
Motivating salary package!